WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and develop strong relationships with clients, including educating them on UConnection's products.
- Provide excellent customer service. Understand and solve client problems, constantly striving for great success.
- Collaborate with internal UConnection employees to design and deliver an optimal experience for UConnection's clients.
- Engage and coordinate internal groups as needed to resolve customer issues and maximize customer retention.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
There’s no single characteristic that makes up a UConnection intern. We’re looking for passionate leaders who love the UConnection mission, actively use the app, and know how to have a fun time.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Strong ability to build relationships and deliver in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Passion for sales with drive for consistent performance above quota.
- Solid understanding of UConnection's product suite.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; direct report to the regional managers at the corporate office
- The rare opportunity to help thousands of restaurant and bar merchants nationwide as UConnection grows to serve millions of students in 42 states
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun, and young environment
- Competitive, performance based, pay with high upside